Reimagined and Revamped. Fighting the spread of nonsense often feels like a Sisyphean task. However, the joy is in making the information available, not the hope of conversion.

Ghost Town

You may have noticed that the tumbleweeds have been blowing by here. I have not gone. I am not taking a hiatus. Sadly, this is another one of those times where real life is intruding on my ability to get posts out.

I have some good ones 1/2 written (still), and I am slowly working on some skeptical thinking projects, for web and I am starting to teach myself how to make apps for my iPhone. I have some snarky apps in mind.

This dumb post is a result of my buying a Mac (no other way to progrsm iPhone apps) and trying out MarsEdit as a blogging tool. I was very comfortable with LiveWriter, which seems better and easier to do what you want from the start. But then again I have been away from macs for 15 years and have been playing with this for 10 minutes. So it may be premature.

Anyway, bear with me, I'll be back soon

File Under:
Comments