Reimagined and Revamped. Fighting the spread of nonsense often feels like a Sisyphean task. However, the joy is in making the information available, not the hope of conversion.

Funkadelic

Just saw George Clinton. Holy Moly what a show! I don't care what kind of music you like, this is a show to see. None of that laser crap, and no smoke and special sound effects. Just awesome music, singing and moving. They have like 5 guitarists, 2 keyboardists, and everyone singing, ther must have been 20 people in that band. And a lot of it is hard!

I forgot how much I like p-funk, it was a real pleasure to see them. This was in fact my first time. Clinton is getting up there in his years. I don't know what will happen to this band after he is gone, so really, dont miss this. If they go to your area, make the trip.

George Clinton has always reminded me of a happy colorful Santa Claus.

File Under:
Comments